Thursday 7 April 2011

Oggy Oggy Oggy

I've got 12 hours to decide if i want to go to Glastonbury. These are my musings thus far:


This is why I don’t want to go. It’s become a festival of idiots and I don’t want to be another idiot.

NOTE: I AM NOT SAYING EVERYONE WHO GOES IS AN IDIOT

But I think I’d prefer to go to another festival where I know the weather is going to be better and I’m not going to be surrounded by bozo’s blowing whistles / waving flags / wearing mankini’s / wearing t-shirts with a bands tour dates on the back / wearing body paint / who stink / who have met Michael Eavis (even though I do like him) / who talk about meeting Michael Eavis (but I do think the guy is great) / who shout “oggy oggy oggy” / who talk about Brothers cider tasting better at Glasto / who refer to it as Glasto / who want to get everyone they know in one big group at the end to listen to Coldplay play Amsterdam / who watch T4 / who think Steve Jones is hilarious / who reply “oi oi oi” …

and I get grumpy it when the act on stage says;

Band man #1: “make some noise Glastonbury”

Crowd: “SCREAM”

Band man #1: “I can’t hear you!!!! (lol lol lol)”

Crowd: “SCREAM SCREAM”

But I am still 50/50.

Plus I think I am bi-polar so I will probably want to go in about 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment